Philanthropy Briefing Papers give educators and parents an abbreviated snapshot of significant concepts people and organizations linked with philanthropy…in this case, Philanthropy and religion.
Philanthropy in America Papers
Philanthropy Concept Papers on topics from Altruism to Stewardship plus Philanthropy and the various faiths. From "Philanthropy in America," a respected comprehensive historical encyclopedia.
Voices of Faith Papers
Written from the perspective of practicing members of their faiths, these essays offer broad overviews and also cover philanthropy and topics of interest within the various religions.
- Acts of Charity, Deeds of Kindness
- District 9 Challenger League
- DOROT: Generations Helping Generations
- Feeding the Future: Prioritizing Child Nutrition
- Generosity in Buddhism
- Mitzvah of Caring for Those in Need, The
- Mitzvah of Tikkun Olam
- Operation Noah
- Saving Life: Six Degrees of Separation
- Shalom Bayit: The Paradigm of the Peaceful Jewish Marriage
- Tzedakah—Some Principles of Jewish Way of Giving
- Tzedakah—The Jewish View of Philanthropy
- "Warm Fuzzies" for Cancer